One-to-One Treatments & Fees
- Duration is usually an hour except the first time as this includes detailed discussion about your health and lifestyle (standard charge still applies).
- Comfortable, loose clothing is recommended. You need to remove shoes and, depending on the treatment, your socks. For Foot Reflexology, I clean your feet before treatment; so please don't be concerned about this.
- For a face treatment it is preferable to come without make-up or bring your own cleansing material.
- Sometimes an area of the body may feel tender or sensitive and this is used as part of the energetic diagnosis but many of the sensations involve tingling, warmth, coolness or a buzzing sensation which all suggest that something is happening to the energy in the body.
- Frequency of treatments very much depends on each client's situation. Clients can also enjoy one-off relaxation treatments as and when they wish. Gift vouchers are available for you to give to those who need a bit of pampering and relaxation.
FeesFoot/Hand Reflexology, Maternity Reflexology, Sound Therapy,
Āyurvedic Face Reflexology & Massage, and Combined Treatments £40
Cancellations less than 24 hours notice: Half-fee
Cheque or cash or bank transfer is accepted as payment.
Click to return to Home (Therapies) page.